3248 Elwood Drive ............ Racine, WI 53406
1986 Albin Alpha 29
Well cared for, these owners fell in love with this boat while sailing it with the previous owner. They bought it from their friend. Although the boat was built in 1986, it was not launched until 1990.
The cabin sole was redone with teak and holly in 2006. Red/White LED Cabin lights (new 2011)
It has a vee berth forward that sleeps 2. There is storage under the berth, as well as a generous sized shelf all around the berth for extra storage for needs.
Next aft in the salon, there is a centerline table with 2 folding leaves and center storage. The port side has an L-shaped settee that can be converted into a large single berth. The table can be used on either or both side of the salon.
The galley is to starboard at the base of the companionway. There is a 2 burner gimballed propane stove which is not currently installed, but is available to go with the boat. The current owners have installed a microwave into the area for the stove. The galley has a double S.S. sink with dual manual water, and a well insulated ice box. Lots of storage.
The boat has a passageway through the galley, to access the aft double berth. Lot of privacy, in a comfortable aft cabin.
Across to port is the enclosed head. Manual head with holding tank,with a Jabsco toilet (new 2006) and a sink with a manual water pump.
...................... 5' 6"
.......... 7275 # approx.
........ 3042 # approx.
- Compass (new 2008)
- New GPS Antenna
- Raytheon Raychart 620 Plus Electronic Charting system w Swing arm mount
- Raymarine ST60 Seatalk Electronics,
- Raymarine ST60 SeatalkSpeed (w/water temp, race timer, & trip log),
- Knot log,
- Raymarine ST60 Seatalk Wind & Close hauled/VMG,
- Raymarine ST60 Seatalk Digital depth sounder.
- Raymarine ST2000 Auto Tiller (new 2011)
- Raystar 112LP GPS Transducer
Deck and Hull
- Lewmar Delta Anchor (New 2011)
- Sunbrella Cockpit Awning (new 2012)
- VC17 Anti fouling bottom paint
- Cast Iron Keel
- Stainless steel toe rail
- Non skid decking
- Long sleeping length cockpit seats
- Full cockpit cushions
- Large lazerette on starboard
- Combing box (new 2013)
- Swim ladder with Trex steps
- Transom & Boot stripe painted 2012
- Non skid cockpit floor and seats
- Safety line cushions port & starboard
- 2 Double Drink holders (new 2012)
- 2 winch handles w/winch handle holder
- Cabin top mount instrument pod
- Outboard motor bracket
- 3 Hatch teak hatch boards
Sails and Rigging
- 150 % Genoa
- Fully battened main sail
- 110 Jib
- Sail Cover (new 2010)
- .75 Tri Radial Spinnaker
- Spinnaker pole
- Spinnaker tacker (new 2010)
- Heavy and light sheets (new 2007)
- 2 Snatch blocks
- Spinnaker sock
- Dual track forestay with Jib furling & reefing system
- Keel stepped mast
- Boom Vang
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- Adjustable back stay
- Aluminum boom
- Lazy Jack system
- Low profile ball bearing main sheet traveler
- 2 Lewmar 2 speed self tailing winches (new 2006)
- 2 Lewmar winches
- 1 main halyard (new 2007)
- 2 Jib Halyards (1 new 2009)
- 1 Spinnaker halyard
Mechanical & Electrical
- 8 HP Yanmar Diesel
- Folding propeller
- Gear Box & shaft (new stuffing box 2013)
- Automatic bilge pump (new 2009)
- Whale gusher manual bilge pump
- Engine temp alarm
- Charging alarm
- Oil pressure alarm
- Cockpit tiller steering
- Manual bilge system
- 110 V AC System (add'l outlet added to V-berth 2011)
- 12 V DC system
- Circuit breaker panel
- New Batteries 2012
- Circuit breaker panel
- Battery panel cut off switch
- 50 ft Dock side Electrical Cord
This boat is a must see for anyone looking for
a fast and comfortabl boat.
Email for more pictures
...... inside and out !!