3248 Elwood Drive ............ Racine, WI 53406
2010 Beneteau 34
Designed by Finot-Conq, the Beneteau 34 is the perfect boat for the sailing couple or smaller family. Seaworthy and elegant, the 34 features a well-balanced hull with stretched, stylish lines for a high level of performance on the water, balance with the advantage of her shoal draft and the sleek hull..
The entire interior is light, bright and has an open modern appeal. Yet it stillfeatures beautiful dark blue upholstery, and traditional woodwork.
Forward is a private cabin with a spacious vee berth. There is plenty of room to dress privately, with a large hanging locker and plenty of storage. There is a large overhead hatch, with a built-in sliding screen and/or shade. Reading lights and outlets where you need them.
Next aft if the salon, the heart of the boat. The starboard side has a settee that functions as a single berth. There is storage, under and behind it. At the aft end of the settee, you find the nav station.
The nav station has plenty of room for your chartbook or computer, 110V outlet, VHF radio, Raymarine Tridata repeater and the AM/FM stereo with CD player.
Across to port, you find a wrap around U-shaped dinette. The centerline table has two generous folding leaves, giving lots of options.
To port of the companionway, is the L-shaped galley. Starting at the left, It features a 2 burner gimballed stove with oven, a large icebox (or more storage), great counterspace and a double S.S. sink. A large 110V/12V front opening refrigerator, is built in under the counter. There is of course, hot and cold pressure water.
Aft of the galley is the spacious master stateroom. Plenty of roominside to dress in comfort, a generous hanging locker. a small sitting area. There are reading lights, outlets, and opening ports for light and ventilation.
Aft of the nav station and just to port of the companionway, is the head. Made out of molded seamless fiberglass, it is easy to use and clean. Hot and cold pressure water, shower with sump, vanity with sink, opening ports and large window for lots of light. Manual head with holding tank. The entire length of the head is lined with cabinets with mirrors for doors.
...................... 4' 5"
.......... 12,566 # approx.
........ 3208 # approx.
- Raymarine C80 color GPS Chartplotter interfaced
- Raymarine S1 Wheelpilot controls on pedestal
- Raymarine Wind Vane
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind and close hauled wind instruments at helm
- Raymarine ST60+ TriData Depth, Speed and Log at nav station
- Celestron Oceana High Power Binoculars w/ case and manual
7X50 Waterproof FOV 7 366ft/1000 yds 122m/1000m
- Raystar 125 GPS Receiver
- Sony FM/AM stereo with compact disc player
- Cabin Speakers
- Cockpit Speakers
- ST6002 Raymarine Wheel Autopilot
- Plastimo compass
- RAM microphone for cockpit
- Raymarine Ray 218 & Ray 55 Marine VHF Radio w/ DSC
- Fog Horn
Deck and Hull
- The cockpit is comfortable, open and secure. The transom opens for ease of access to the swim platform, with a hot and cold shower and a swim ladder. There are also boarding gates on both side, so docking and undocking is a dream.
- The companionway is also a unique design, which has the vertical panel folding up under the horizontal slide and staying there for storage. No more trying to find a place to keep it, or find it ....
- Large docking wheel for ease of docking
- Canadian Docking Stick 2013 NMMA Consumer Choice Award
- Lewmar Hatches low profile
- Screen and shade system installed 2 overhead hatches
- Wheel steering with pedestal and compass
- Pedestal has mounts for Plotter, Autopilot and Wind Instruments
- Leather covered wheel
- Single level throttle with shifter and neutral lock out
- Folding table for cockpit
- Opening gates on both port and starboard
- Transom walk through to swim platform
- Swim ladder
- Midship cleats for docking
- Anchor locker on foredeck
- Bow rollers for anchor
- Bruce Anchor with chain and rode
- Docking lines
- Boat hook
- Life Ring
- Keel Type: Shoal_Draft
Ballast: 3556 lb
Max Draft: 4.50 ft
Sails and Rigging
- Furling in mast mainsail with vertical battens
- Genoa with UV protection
- Doyle APC Asymetrical spinnaker with snufferFull Gennaker gear
- Rigid boom vang
- Profurl headsail reefing / furling system
- Furling line led aft above deck
- Double spreader aluminum deck stepped mast
- Lewmar 40 ST 2-speed cockpit winches
- Lewmar 30 ST 2-speed cabintop winches
- 4:1 adjustable cabintop traveler
- 2 Garhauer Marine Hardware Blocks (large enough for jib lines)
I : 42.25 ft
J : 13.67 ft
P : 39.67 ft
E : 12.75 ft
Working Sail Area : 540.00 sq ft
Mechanical & Electrical
- Yanmar Diesel Engine 3 cylinder
- Vetus raw water sea strainer
- Vetus fuel filter
- 110V system / with GFCI outlets interior
- Xantrex TrueCharge2 battery charger
- Jabsco Twist n Lock Manual head
- with holding tank
- Boiler B3 Water Heater
- Manual bilge pump
- Hot and cold pressure transom shower
- 110V shore power system
- Shore Power Cord
- 12V ships system in 2 battery banks
- 2 batteries
- 76 gallons water
Custom Winter storage cradle
- First Aid Kit
- US Flag with pole
- Boat Brushes
- cleaning supplies
- Handheld battery vacuum cleaner
- Maptech waterproof southern Lake Michigan chart book:
From Manitowoc and Ludington and South to Chicago
- eems and Plath Basic Navigation set
- he Annapolis Book of Seamanship By John Rousmaniere
- he Voyager’s Handbook By Beth Leonard
- oat Owner’s Mechanical And Electrical Manual by Nigel Calder
- The Classic Look-It-Up Book Boatman’s Handbook by Tom Bottomley
- How to Read Nautical Chart By Nigel Calder
- Storm Tactics Handbook By Lin and Larry Pardy
- Complete Illustrated Sailboat
- Maintenance Maunual By Don Casey
- ailmaker’s Apprentice: Guide for the Self-Reliant Sailor Emiliano Marino
- Quick & Easy Boat Maintenance Sandy Lindsey
- and LOTS more books .... fun and educational
Email for more pictures
...... inside and out !!
This is a rare chance to own an almost new boat.