3248 Elwood Drive ........... Racine, WI 53406
262-554-1370 ................ fax 262-554-1371
In Illinois cell 847-338-8808
1999 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey
* Two stateroom aft head layout
* Teak and holly cabin sole
* Large U-shaped galley
* Set down Nav. station
* Spacious U-shaped dinette that converts to double berth
* Roomy Head Lots of storage with 3 hanging lockers
* Very comfortable cockpit with tandem wheels
* Center line table
* Walk through transom
* Boat sleeps 6
* Refrigerator w/ freezer
* Propane stove w/ oven
* Force 10 stove burners
* Pressurized water system
* Water heater
* Lots of storage
* Double basin S.S. sink
* Great countertop space to work on
LOD .................... 40' 9"
LWL .................... 33' 7"
Beam .................... 13' 0"
Draft ...................... 6' 5"
Displ .......... 15,985 # approx.
Ballast ........ 5,361 # approx.
* Auto Helm 6000+ Auto Pilot
* (2) Compasses
* ST50 Depth Sounder
* Horizon Nova VHF w/ VHF Ram mic at helm
* Autohelm Digital Wind speed indicator
* Autohelm Analog Wind direction indicator
* Raymarine 520 chartplotter
* ST50 Tridata Speed & Distance Logs
* (2) ST50 repeaters gives you instrumentation at both wheels
Deck and Hull
The cockpit width that extends all the way to the stern is exceptional. With lots of room for the crew, nobody is in the way. With twin steering wheels, ergonomic cockpit benches that are comfortable sailing or at the dock, plenty of storage space for all your cruising gear, a folding cockpit table and an accessible mainsail traveler on the roof, the SUN ODYSSEY 40 has the space and comfort you dreamed about for easy sailing. The "water drop" shaped stern has built in steps and a shower, making it easy to jump in for a swim.
* Anchor w/ lines
* Anchor davit
* Bow pulpit & rails
* Side stanchions w/ lifelines
* Life line gates port & starboard
* Fenders and lines
* Navigation lights
* Swim platform w/ shower
* Swim ladder
* Leather steering wheel covers
Sails and Rigging
* Cruise equipped
* Manual boom vang
* Stainless wire standing rigging
* Profurl roller furling
* Aluminum spars stepped on deck
* Mainsheet traveler
* (4) Harken self tailing winches
* Doyle stack pack Main
* 135% roller furling Genoa
Mechanical & Electrical
* (3) Batteries
* Battery parallel switch
* 30 amp. automatic battery charger
* Dockside electrical cable
* DC-12V, AC-110V electrical system
* Bilge blower
* (2) Bilge pumps(automatic & manual)
* Cockpit controls
* Fresh water cooling system
* Fuel filters
* Stove & engine fuel shut off valve
* Manual, holding head
* Wheel steering
This boat is a must see for anyone looking for a comfortable cruising boat.
Cradle included. An additional port light in aft cabin. Boat was built in 1999 but not delivered until 2000. Very well maintained vessel
Email for more pictures
or any questions ......
Very Motivated sellers.
NEW LOWER PRICE .... !!